Friday 20 July 2012

RAISING AWARENESS OF LYME DISEASE


I started this blog 12 November 2009 my first post a translation of some Brorson research here 

 Frustrated at the lack of awareness in the UK about Lyme disease and the lack of media attention I decided to use this blog to help raise awareness as well as being a useful resource for me to find information on Lyme Disease.

The search box helps but flipcard top right hand column is also a useful tool.

 In less than three years I have had over 90000 page views.

I am pleased to see that it is making some small difference in helping to raise awareness.

A review of the stats information on this blog shows


Pageviews today
261
Pageviews yesterday
262
Pageviews last month
6,659
Pageviews all time history
90,061





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I have been symptom free from Neurological Lyme for 4 years and have realized how important it is to get the word out there! Its a scary untalked about epidemic worldwide.

    www.lymeandback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi congratulations on being symptom free for so long here's hoping it is gone for good. Thanks for commenting

      Delete